Your safety is paramount during your stay with us. We’ve invested heavily in training and PPE to ensure the staff, systems and building comply and exceed government guidance.
Please ensure you wear a mask in all public areas unless sat at a table to eat or drink. More information can be found below, we monitor updates all the time
- Pre check in for contactless arrival using our custom software
- PPE and masks for all staff in all departments, including the kitchen
- Set service times for breakfast & dinner (with dinner pre-ordered) with food delivered on trays to your table
- Room service available to pre-book from 8am-10pm
- Increased cleaning and sanitising of all touch points & public areas
- Steam cleaning of rooms
- Reduced room cleaning for short stays
- Daily top up bags for bedrooms available
Upon check out, room bills can be delivered to you to your doors and can be processed through our secure payment system on the morning of departure, and can make alternative arrangements by request.